The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, January 10, 2020

Polkadoodles - Holly NEW RELEASE: Holly Flower Basket

This weekend we are getting some much needed sweet sunshine with the debut of the new Polkadoodles line - the Holly Collection! Each of the 8 new digital stamps is available in black and white and/or color - you WILL need them all, they're just adorable! For a limited time, you can save a HUGE 35% on images in this collection - enter "HOLLY35" at checkout!


For my second share today, I've used the image Holly Flower Basket. Check out that GORGEOUS selection of flowers she's carrying. I'm sooo in love. I particularly like the pose and expression on this sweet girl's face - I'm honestly not sure I could choose a favorite, but this image is definitely in my Top 3! <3 font="">



I've colored our girl up with a whole pile of Copic markers, and cut her out using my Scan N Cut. My sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 1 - such a lovely and versatile sentiment bundle! My papers are from Summer Breeze Scrap Kit (green), Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime (green tag) and Winnie Special Moments (blue).

To create the bright red doily background piece, I took a pre-made doily from my stash (from Michael's or somewhere like that....probably 10 years ago LOL) and sprayed it with Distress Oxide Ink SPRAY in Candied Apple until it was gorgeously red to help highlight my little flower princess.

Miscellaneous supplies: The tag die is from Simon Says Stamp. The paper mini rose is from Prima, star sequins are Darice, ribbon is from my stash, heart die is the inside cutout of the Heart Banner die from LaLa Land Crafts, and the offset border die is from Rubbernecker Stamps.

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Crafty Friends - #126: Something New (2/3) New Image!
Crafts Galore Encore - #71: AG (2/3)
CD Sunday Plus - #26: Anything Goes (3/3)
C.R.A.F.T. - #540: AG (2/2)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #2001: AG (3/3)
LeAnn's World - #22: AG (3/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #121: AG (3/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - #1/January: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #1/January: AG (unlimited)
A Bit More Time To Craft - #107: AG (unlimited)
Craft Rocket - #66: Something New (unlimited) New Image!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back a little later this afternoon with more adorably sweet springtime inspiration. See you then!

1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so much fun. Great colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...