The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 7, 2019

Imagine That Digistamp - November Challenge is Open!

Hello my dear stamping friends! I'm here today to share some inspiration for Imagine That Digistamp's "First Thursday" Challenge. That's right, we have a monthly challenge on the ITD blog, complete with prizes!! The challenges start the first Thursday of each month and end on the last Tuesday before the new challenge begins. The theme is always Anything Goes. Click here for all the details. 

On the first and third Thursdays of each month, there will be a new inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog featuring the Design Team's projects. This is great to get your fix of ITDBK DT project postings! ALSO, I have a discount code for you! Jennifer15 will get you 15% off your entire order. You can use it as many times as you like!




For my project today I used this adorable coffee image from the Lorie's Mocha for all Seasons digital stamp set. She's so sweet! This set is a great deal with multiple seasonal images for all your coffee needs! My papers are from KaiserCraft and sentiment from Craftin' Desert Divas.

I'm entering this into the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's blog hop. It's been a crazy week at work and this is my first entry! I usually try to make more cards for it as it's such a fun and amazing hop to participate in!

That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

8 people made my day!:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the pretty colors and that fun peppermint cup!

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee card and that is a cute girl image.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is so cute!

New Creations said...

So cute with fun image!

Fikreta said...

its so lovely!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image thanks for sharing!

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen your card is adorable. Love your coloring on the coffee card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...