The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Gems Challenge - Week #23: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles shop! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge


I've used Cooper Gift to create my card today I printed him onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their fast shipping and awesome service. I cut him with my scan n cut - so easy! Papers are from Winnie White Christmas, Winnie Wednesday, and Winnie Starfish and SandcastlesMy sentiments is from the Baked with Love sentiment bundle. The circle dies I've used here are from the Fanciful Circles Nested Die set.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 


Scrapper's Delights - November: AG (1/3)
Lemon Shortbread - #106: AG (1/3)
613 Avenue - #227: Anything Goes (1/8)
LeAnn's World - #20: AG (1/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #117: AG (1/3)
QKR Stampede - #371: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy - #44: AG with coloring (1/2)
Creative Fingers - #174: AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - #11/November: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #11/November: AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

3 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. That image is just too cute.

Judy V said...

Adorable creation Jennifer!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

your car is so cute! Xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...