The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 1, 2019

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday #135: Birthday

Good morning! Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #135: Birthday; and this is our mid-inspiration week.


Today's card features an image from our sponsor, LeAnn's World 101. I went purple today, because I haven't used purple in AGES. Crazy, I know. Colored with Copics. Paper from The Angel Company (I know right? Hoarder...). Cardstock from SU and Neenah, dies from Gina Marie Designs, sentiment from Making Memories. Lace is from a factory my uncle used to work in in New Jersey that he gave to my mom about 25 years ago, LOL. She gave it to me when they moved to Florida. Seriously. I come by my hoardering legitimately.



Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link up your school creations over at Aloha Friday, and I hope you have an AWESOME day!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...