The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Imagine that Digistamp - January Inspiration

Good morning my dear stamping friends! I forgot to post this card for January's challenge on the Imagine That Digistamp inspiration blog, so I thought I'd go ahead and post it today. It's still inspirational!!

On Thursdays every other week, there's always a fun inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog, which is great to get your fix of ITDBK DT project postings! We've switched to monthly challenges, starting the first Thursday of each month and ending the last Sunday of each month. There are DT inspiration posts to get your creative juices going at the beginning of the challenge, and at mid-month. It's easy peasy to win with this Anything Goes challenge, so be sure to link up today!


Today I've used elements from 2 different sets to create this piece of down home fun. The backing paper is from the At the Beach paper pack. The sweet sloth image and sentiment are from Hanging Sloth (there is also a cute Lazy Sloth set!). Dies from Gina Marie (Peekaboo Rectangle), Kat Scrappiness (Stitched Rectangle) and MFT (the flourish), embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Kristine said...

Love this Jennifer *Ü* I actually never would've guessed you had used the "At the Beach" background paper, I just thought it was really COOL how the colors kinda changed and faded, thought you had inked it! LOL. Really cute, thanks so much!! I'm happy and honored to have you on my team ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...