The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, October 8, 2018

Cute N Crafty #11 - Fall!

Happy Monday lovelies! Are you enjoying the FALL? It's been up and down here - a bit too chilly, too warm, too wet. I hope it evens out so we can enjoy it a bit more before icky winter comes!

I am here today to share my second project created as a Guest Designer at the Cute N Crafty challenge. So fun, right? Tabitha asked me to join her and the rest of the wonderful ladies for a couple of challenges, so here I am! The challenges run for 2 weeks, this challenge's theme is Fall or Halloween. Check it out!

Here's my card, featuring Scarecrow from Cute N Crafty Mommy's etsy store. Perfect for fall!



Colored up with Copics, of course! The leaf brad is The Paper Studio, papers are from a FSJ pad I got awhile back, Gina Marie Designs die, and Dress It Up leaf buttons. Cheesecloth that I stained with coffee, foam tape, Mono Multi glue, and viola!

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the challenge; and have a stampy day!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...