The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Meet the New Oddball Design Team!

Good morning Oddballs! Today I'm sharing some projects made for the big Design Team Reveal at Oddball Art Stamps! We have some fresh faces joining our ranks, and we decided to celebrate them with extra EXTRA inspiration for YOU!

My first card shows off these SWEET Boo Babies, Image No. 458. I adore these! Halloween is my favorite, and these are just so cute and fun (and versatile!). You may remember the Mummy was a freebie a few weeks ago for the Creepy Cute Chronicles, Lizzy's weekly newsletter. If you haven't signed up yet, you can do so by clicking HERE and using the sign up tab in the upper right corner.


I colored each of these with Copic markers (the Mummy didn't photograph the best, but I did color him with shades of Warm Grey and Earths to give some depth to his wrappings) and fussy cut them each out. The background die is the amazing Pierced Window die from Rubbernecker. I am addicted to using this to create scenes and interest on cards, it's a must-have for your crafty cabinets. I created the sentiment in Photoshop and printed it along with my baby boos.

My second card is for the bright side of things. Who doesn't love a good rainbow, anyway?? Featuring Image No. 457, Rainbow Cloud & Bows. I used an older focal sentiment from Paper Pretties, and my new Rounded Corner Stitched Rectangle dies to create this small card. Big bow from The Paper Studio. It was hard to get a good photo with all the shine on this one, the small bows from the image are colored with a gold glitter pen.


Last, but certainly not least, this gorgeous Whimsical Mermaid, Image No. 501. I always love mermaid images, and this is no exception! That sweet, PERFECT paper is a digi paper from Imagine That Digistamp (IT'S ACTUALLY FREE AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING!! Click HERE) that I printed off specifically for this card. Sentiment from Stampendous, colored with Copics.


That's it for me today, I hope you're enjoying your weekend so far, thanks for stopping by! Remember to use the code DTJENNIFER10 when shopping at the Oddball Store to save 10% on your total purchase!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Penny said...

Hi Jennifer, i popped in to check our your official blog post for the new DT. Love the projects you created. Im so looking forward to seeing the variety of all our works and learning from you all. Bring on the fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...