TGIF! Boy am I glad it's Friday (and that I survived the week). Today is the last day of school for my munchkins, and they get out early too around 11 AM. They are ready to be done - even if I'm not!!
This next challenge up at Wags 'n Whiskers is: #156 - Clean and Simple (CAS). Ok, I see AMAZING and GORGEOUS CAS cards all.the.time. They have rich colors and depth and are absolutely phenomenal...but for some reason I have a really hard time coming up with them myself. I want to start adding and adding! Layers and papers and twine and buttons! hehe. But that being said, I'm actually pretty pleased with this one today. Plus it was fun to flick and spritz all over the background! Here is my creation, featuring the image Buddy's Balloon.
I used this week's ColourQ (#294). What a gorgeous summer color combo! I initially thought of it for a masculine card...but it could definitely go either way. Here is the inspiration piece - wow!
- Seize The birthday - Animal Birthday
- Digi Chooseday - For A Man
- Papertake Weekly - Something For The Boys
- Happy Little Stampers - June CAS: Use Sprays or Mists (I used a flicking watercolor technique for the blue and a gold Radient Rain mist spray for this card)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #110: Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - #87: Masculine
- Polkadoodles - #23: Father's Day/Male
- Crafting From the Heart - #63: Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - #120: Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - #82: Anything Goes
- Crafting For All Seasons - #104: It's A Boy Thing
- Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #106: Summer Colors
- Crafty Sentiments - For A Man
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (#2 of 2)
- Inspiration Destination - #37: Anything Goes