The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 16, 2011

365 Cards - Day 291

It's Friday, Friday!  I am ready!  Here's a fun challenge to jump start your creativity for the upcoming days from 365 Cards.


The challenge today is "Diamonds and Pearls".  You must include the diamond shape somewhere (can even be patterned paper) and at least THREE pearls.  I went with a Christmas theme since it's still that time!!  This is one of my favorite little stamps, so much fun and sweet to boot!  Season of Joy from Paper Pretties.  





I colored the image with colored pencils and Gamsol.  The diamonds are in this SU patterned paper.  The background paper is from The Paper Studio.  Pearls along all the scalloped edges of the center oval.  Sentiment on the inside.  


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your projects! 

1 people made my day!:

Allie Gower said...

I love your card!
I'm so glad to have discovered 365 Cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...