The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 9, 2011

365 Cards - Day 284

It's Friday, Friday.  WOOT!  I am definitely ready!  Here's a fun challenge to jump start your creativity for the upcoming days from 365 Cards.


The challenge today is to create a mosaic on your card using small pieces of paper.  Since "abstract" and I are *not* friends, I chose to make a nice tiled pattern for my mosaic background.  All the better to show off this fantastic image from Paper Pretties - love this baby boy set.  Currently out of stock but check back to the website soon to get yours!




Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!  Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your projects! 

1 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! TFS! ;o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...