The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 1, 2011

365 Cards - Let's Get SILLY!

Good morning stamping friends!  TGIF!!  Welcome to the start of the weekend everyone!  I hope you have a good one planned.  Who's ready for fireworks?! 


You know as well as I do that FRIDAY means the 365 Cards Challenge around here!  Day 123: Silly Me.  Pam wants to see a silly card.  It doesn't have to have a purpose, but make us smile or laugh. 

Here is what I came up with (click for the super-sized view):


The silly is in the sentiment here.  It's from Paper Pretties' set called Fun Quotes.  I use this one ALL the time.  Seriously!  What a great set for pick-me-up, hello, friend, and (happy) thinking of you cards!  This quote always makes me smile. 


Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a fabulous HOLIDAY weekend!  Our plans are fairly open, planning to spend at least half of it NOT working!

Don't forget to visit the 365 Cards blog to link up your silly projects!


1 people made my day!:

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOVE that saying...great colors!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...