The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Preview InStyle - Patty's Appreciation

Good morning friends -- welcome to Tuesday!  I hope that your day is off to a good start.  :)  It's our first April preview day at InStyle Stamps, so without further ado, here's Patty's Appreciation!




I really *heart* her!  Love this bunch of thank you balloons, and if you've been following me for the last few months you know that Miss Patty and I are good friends, I'm having lots of fun with her and her new rubber sets from InStyle Stamps!  She pairs up SOOOO well with this new Basic Grey paper and the matching brads, don't you think?  Love it when a plan comes together!


The preview fun continues tomorrow, and I will also have a new Prettie Wednesday Challenge for you!  See you then!


3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! Such a cute image and great colors. Awesome card!

Allison Rankin said...

Fun! I have this image too that I need to make something with! My new BG paper still isn't here though!

Jessie/knightrone said...

SUPER cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...