The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PPS Wednesday - Sing in the Rain

I'm back again with my second post for today. This image is part of the April releases at Pink Papery Studios in the Simply Sistas line. Isn't she fun? I love her rain boots! Valerie created a sketch for us to use with her, so check out the rest of the DT's blogs {links on my left sidebar} to see their take on it.

The colors are Brocade Blue, Black and Summer Sun. I used this great ribbon from Limelight Papercrafts, which is a perfect match to Summer Sun {my favorite yellow!}. Printed out this digi image, colored her with Copics, and added the border punch. The Summer Sun courdory brads are a new accessory item from Stampin' Up!, and I stamped the cardstock background with my Just Jeans background stamp.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check the next post down for my Belli Challenge card, and don't forget to enter my blog candy for 5 yards of Olive Green ribbon in various patterns, provided by Mandy at Limelight Papercrafts! Leave a comment on THIS POST to enter - I'm drawing the winner in the morning.

6 people made my day!:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super, super cute, Jen! LOVE the little rain coat and the yellow totally reminds me of Singin in The Rain! Gosh it's been FOREVER since I've seen that movie LOL. Love the cordouroy brads, too! Awesome touch! hope you're having a good week! miss ya! it's been crazy hazy around here! How bout by you?

Joan Ervin said...

How cute!!! That is a darling image and I'm sooo lovin all the yellow!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable Jen!! Love the yummy yellow colors and those brads are a perfect touch!! :) TFS!

Janna said...

Jen his is the cutest!!! I love blue and yellow together and rarely if ever use it! Don't know why! I am certainly inspired now! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love those courduroy buttons!

SMiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!!!! The colors are perfect and the image is so cute. Great job!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I like checking back on your site for new info and stuff. Blog candy too! I love green and ribbons are cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...