The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas is over, but...

The Christmas cards are still rolling in here, so I figured I've still got a few days to share the last of the various Christmas card designs I had made.

This one features that adorable stocking from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps that you've seen before. I really like this image, it's a great size, perfect for coloring, and of course SO cute. It also has the great sentiment that goes along with it. You can buy these stamps individually {mounted or unmounted}, or you can get the Fall & Holidays half sheet, which has these and many more {more is good!!}.

I used an old Sketch Challenge from Splitcoast for this one - SC142 - a real favorite of mine. The colors are Real Red, Certainly Celery and retired Christmas DP from Stampin' Up!, can't remember the name offhand. I colored the main image with SU markers and painted on some Shimmerz for extra bling.

8 people made my day!:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable Jen!!!

Love the layout and the DP..and the little stocking is SO cute :) I also really like how you did the ribbon...so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love that bow Jennifer!! What a cute cute creation!! :) TFS!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is really cute! Great job!

Kimmie said...

Absolutely adorable

Kelli said...

beautiful! I love that stocking image!

Courtney said...

This is so pretty! I love the bow!

Janna said...

This is so cute!!! Okay and I love the bow you created!! So, so cute!!! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Unknown said...

A great card - Happy New Year to you and yours X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...