Woo hoo!!! It's FINALLY FRIDAY people. :D Here's your weekly dose of weekend inspiration, courtesy of the worldwide community of stampin' bloggers. As always, my Top 10 choices, in no particular order...
- Pocket Envelope Card by Theresa. It's a gorgeous creation, AND she has a tutorial!
- One of a Kind Birthday Card by Rachel Capps. Beautiful! Love all the pearls and the dimension on this one.
- Snoozin' Sunday card by Alex. I love the layout, the colors, the image...it comes together just perfectly.
- A Western Hello by Laurie. Love the colors and all the distressed stuff!
- Halloween Riley by Paula Bloom. Great colors, fun layout, CUTE bats!
- Willow Lake by Michelle Zindorf. Wow! As always, an amazing scene from Michelle. I love her tutorials, she's amazing.
- Monster Squad by Carolyn King. Halloween cards are among my favorite! There are so many great images out there and these are no exception. Great layout and adorable extras on this one.
- Gift Tag by Sharon Johnson. Beautiful fall colors, lovely layers to highlight the main image - a fabulous project!
- Eastern Blooms Card by Pat. Wow - great colors here too and I love what she did with the partial circle and the ribbon!
- Deb Neerman's Tree. OMG! How cool is this, and how LONG must it have taken to punch and then attach those little leaves?! Wow! Love it.
There you go! Happy Labor Day weekend!