The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week #25: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

Are you ready for this week's TOO CUTENESS? I'm just LOVE-loving the Christmas Fishes digi set - cute, punny and perfect for all your Christmas card needs!


I've used multiple elements from the Christmas Fishes Big Kahuna bundle for my project - they are part of the BRAND NEW Too Cute release and I LOVE them!! Right now you can get a deal on the new Too Cuteness using code KCSAVE40, so shop now!

I've used papers from Little Dudes and Winnie Sunshine Delights to create the background layers for these sweet fish. Super Sprig and Fancy Snowflake cutting dies complete the scene.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Crafty Catz #530: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy #48 AG (1/3)
Creative Fingers #198: AG (1/3)
Cut It Up #191: AG (1/3)

QKR Stampede - #402: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations #177: AG (1/3)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 people made my day!:

Creative world said...

Fantastic card ,love your image and card design...hugs Zelly xx

Claire said...

Love the design. There is such muxh detail and dimension
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...