The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 3, 2020

Stamper's Delights - July Chibi Release

Hello lovely crafters! TGIF! We're doing well here, and from a crafty standpoint, I'm excited to bring you some inspiration from Stamper's Delights! It's new release day for Chibi - celebrating summer fun!


I printed this cutie onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut her out with my Scan N Cut. 

Check out all the DT project inspiration on the blog! I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to play along with our monthly challenge over on the blog too, for your chance to win. Thanks for stopping by!

1 people made my day!:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card design
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...