The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Time For Tea Designs - Pandamonium Hooray Box Card

We're doing an Instagram Hop to celebrate this release! If you haven't yet, check out my post HERE HERE HERE on IG for your chance(s) to win. It's super easy to hop along in IG. All the details of this project are below!

Good morning friends! Today I'm sharing my some new release inspiration for Time For Tea Designs. New products will be on the website TOMORROW!! As always, I have a discount code for you to use - T4TJENNIFER10 will save you 10% on your order from the Time For Tea shop! Yayyyy :)

For my card today, it's extra special because we're doing sneak peeks! Yes, a MASSIVE new release is coming your way and will be available on Sunday March 1st! TODAY the Time for Tea Design Team is doing an Instagram hop to celebrate, and there's a chance for you to win a massive prize package from the release! Head over to my Instagram page to get started - and enter to win!



This is a 3D and interactive box card featuring the Pandamonium Party stamp and die set, along with the Hooray sentiment die set. Panda has a bit of added color (a bit hard to see in the photo - pink cheeks and some shading) using Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut him with the coordinating dies. I've been inspired by the Pantone Color of the Year - classic blue. The letters, along with the stenciled accent panels on the box card flaps use Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Stormy Sky, and Tumbled Glass.

I've got a video of the cute pop up action posted on my Instagram as well.

I hope you enjoyed my project today. If you've got a moment, head over to join our FB communityfollow us on Instagram, and don't forget to play along with our monthly challenges by tagging #timeforteadesigns - so easy! Thanks for stopping by! 


Supply list:
Pandamonium Party clear stamps from Time for Tea Designs releasing March 1
Pandamonium Party coordinating dies from Time for Tea Designs releasing March 1
Hooray sentiment die set from Time for Tea Designs releasing March 1
Unbeleafable Stencil from Time for Tea Designs
Box Card die set from Stamps of Life
Stitched Star Die set from Lil Inker Designs
Neenah Solar White cardstock
EK Success Corner Rounder punch set

Distress Ink silver mica spray
Copic markers
Foam squares and foam tape
ScorTape - 1/4"
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Beautiful Blender Brushes

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...