The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Kitty Bee Designs - March Spotlight

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card made with an awesome Panda Kitty Bee Designs. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the Panda line. I really just need them all...pandas forever!

Check out the adorable Ukeulele Panda. It could pass for a guitar too, I think, and my dad plays guitar. Don't tell him, but this is his 2019 birthday card!


Printed the digi version and colored with Copics. I buy all of mine from Scrapbookpal.com for their great prices and fast/free shipping! I used in & out stud circle dies from Gina Marie Designs on the main image. Lots of regular circle dies in use here as well - I like the neverending ones from Kat Scrappiness. All papers from Echo Park, sentiment stamps from Jaded Blossom (Birthday Candies).

Phew! We have a busy weekend, so I'm off to enjoy it. Have a good one!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...