The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, February 4, 2019

Time For Tea Designs - Announcement and February Challenge!

Happy Monday friends! Ha, I don't normally say those first two words in the same sentence :D HOWEVER, today is a Happy Monday, as I am finally able to announce that I've joined the faaaaaaab-ulous Design Team over at Time For Tea Designs. I've been a fan of Jo's artwork and images for many years...I believe the first card I ever made with one of her images was back in 20151 - crazy! Anyway...I saw they were having a DT call back in December and I decided to apply. Thanks for having me ladies; I can't wait to help inspire you!

My first project features this cutie pie called First Love. Coincidentally, the theme of our February challenge is "Love". You can find all the details on the challenge and how to enter on the Time For Tea Community Page on FB.


I've printed the First Love Phoebe digi stamp on Neenah white cardstock (80#) and colored her with Copic markers. The main image is die cut with Stitched Rectangle dies from Kat Scrappiness. I used Distress Stain Spray plus Black Soot Distress Oxide ink pad with this stencil from Echo Park to create the second background layer. The heart dies are from Sizzix, the Love word die is FSJ. Hand-doodled border on the main image panel.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! The other new DT ladies have all created an announcement project as well, so check out the post and swing by to say hi. Don't forget to join our FB community, follow us on Instagram, and play along in our monthly challenges. Can't pass up the chance for free stamps - am I right?? Thanks for stopping by!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...