The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, October 1, 2018

Polkadoodles - Winnie Heavenly: Shining Star

Good morning all my lovelies! Do you love all of the Christmas beauty you've been seeing from Polkadoodles! Yes! And the latest additions are wonderful high quality CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS! Yes, you read that right, these are physical stamps, not digis.

Now, you know I love my digis, but sometimes it is nice to have a REAL stamp that you can get inky and creative with. I agree! Here's my next inspiration project for the release, featuring the adorable Shining Star stamp set. I really love all the offerings from this release, Nikky did such a lovely job creating these gorgeous girls. They are so versatile too - this could work well for Easter, thinking of you, confirmation cards, etc. Lots of options! Remember the halo and star are separate stamps, so you can mix and match and change the look a bit in order to suit your needs. These sets are selling fast, so if you're loving them, don't wait! You can see them all HERE.


My papers, paper flowers, and the sentiment brad/embellishment are all from Octavia Frosted Winter. Perfect colors, I really wanted to create one project with these in more of a dark aqua color scheme, so here she is!


I've colored Winnie with Copics, and added some sparkle to her halo with a platinum Gelly Roll pen. There are Stickles on her wings, so much shine. I've layered several paper flowers from the Octavia Frosted Winter collection, along with my sentiment center. The star she's looking at is a rhinestone embellishment, the original stamp got lost in the paper so I went this route instead due to my card's layout. I cut the oval shadow box frame with my Gina Marie Designs dies and placed my colored image behind with lots of foam tape for dimension. 




Thanks for stopping by. I, along with the rest of the release team, will be sharing LOTS of heavenly inspiration for you for the rest of the day and through tomorrow. Stay tuned, and join us on Facebook up to date info!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...