The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Penny's Challenge #400 & Polkadoodles - Winnie Heavenly: Snowman

Good morning all my lovelies! Welcome to another Penny's Challenge. This week our challenge Sponsors are Pattie's Creations and Polkadoodles. Great sponsors with fantastic prizes for you, so don't forget to link up!

Do you love all of the Christmas beauty you've been seeing from Polkadoodles! Yes! And the latest additions are wonderful high quality CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS! Yes, you read that right, these are physical stamps, not digis.

Now, you know I love my digis, but sometimes it is nice to have a REAL stamp that you can get inky and creative with. I agree! Here's my next inspiration project for the release, featuring the adorable Snowman stamp set. I really do love all of these, and this is one of my favorites. Second only to Wrap it Up, I think. Too hard to choose! These sets are selling fast, so if you're loving them, don't wait! You can see them all HERE.


I've gone with Kraft cardstock again, just to change things up. I colored Winnie with Prismacolor pencils, and added some sparkle to her outfit with a Kiriana Wink pen in gold. I've layered several Fanciful Snowflake die cuts beneath her, and doodled around the edges of the oval image piece. I used a tag from the Magical Christmas Topper pack, and stamped over the top with a sentiment from the Winter Wishes clear set. I also stamped some snowflakes and dots from Snowflake Garden on the aqua layer in the same color ink. I sprayed some gold mica spray on the red panel before I assembled the card, to mirror her outfit.



Thanks for stopping by. I, along with the rest of the release team, will be sharing LOTS of heavenly inspiration for you for the rest of the day and through tomorrow. Stay tuned, and join us on Facebook up to date info!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...