The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs June Spotlight

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card made with some of the awesome panda images from Kitty Bee Designs. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've got 2 different spotlight cards today, because it seems as though I never posted my May spotlight! Oops... So to make up for that, it's 2-for-1 Saturday here with Kitty Bee panda cuteness!


So sweet - who doesn't love Dr. Seuss? My boys began their love of reading with him - as did I! This is Thing 1 Panda.

My second card is all about SUMMER. Hot Coconut Summer Panda is READY to party!! I'm not sure where he's off to, but I think I'd like to tag along!



Both pandas colored with Copics. Sentiment on Thing 1 from Verve. Papers form Echo Park and TAC. Sequins from Doodlebug, glitter dots from Dress it Up. Dies from Gina Marie and Spellbinders. Cord from FSJ. 3M foam tape to pop up my main image and sentiment.

Phew! We have a busy weekend, so I'm off to enjoy it. Have a good one!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...