The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 10, 2012

365 Cards - Day 347: Pop Culture

Hello stampers!!  It's Friday, Friday!  That means I get to share a new card with you from 365 Cards!  Today's challenge -- "Pop Culture".  Create a card based on a current trend.  Trends can be clothing, beauty, accessories, hair...if it's trending now, it's fair game. 


Here's my contribution, using this AD-OR-ABLE Turtle Love from Bugaboo Stamps.  Hey, it's Valentine's Day next week and now I'm ahead of the game!!  I went for a more masculine look so I can give this to someone in a few days...





Ok, I admit, I am not exactly up on what's trendy these days.  I got a little help from this web article, and decided to work with Color Blocking as my trend.  Paper is from Basic Grey and Scenic Route.  Ribbon from RABOM.  Colored with Copics.  Sentiment is from the Love Birds set by Paper Pretties


Alright, that's what I've got!!!  Day 347 you guys!!  My how the time goes by.  :)  Happy stamping, don't forget to link up on the 365 Cards Blog so we can all see YOUR pop culture knowledge! 


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...