The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 3, 2012

365 Cards - Day 340: Abstract Art

Hello stampers!!  It's Friday, Friday!  That means I get to share a new card with you from 365 Cards!  Today's challenge -- "So Abstract".  Create an abstract in the background of your card.  It doesn't have to be wild and crazy (although it can!), just make it abstract and it will work.


Here's my contribution, using one of two new sentiment stamp sets from Paper Pretties,
Cursive Greetings II.  How fun are these??  My shapes are from one of the Stampin' Up! sets I've hung on to.  Guess that was a good idea!




Alright!!!  Day 340 you guys!!  My how the time goes by.  :)  Happy stamping, don't forget to link up on the 365 Cards Blog so we can all see YOUR abstract art! 

2 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Cool background! TFS! ;o)

Keti's Projects said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combination. It was a great inspiration for my "abstract" cards too. But mine seems so biginners ;-S

Great work. Katarina XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...