The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prettie Preview - Return of Cluck

Welcome to the weekend!  Hope everyone is off to a good start!


It's time for Paper Pretties' April release! 


Today I'm using stamps from the new set "Return of Cluck".   This is such a fun stamp set!  It's feisty and funny with something for all your best friends and family.

Swing over to the Paper Pretties blog to see more inspiration today, and over the next few days!  We'll be featuring a new stamp set every day from now until release day, Wednesday.  Stamps will be released for sale at 7:00 AM CST (for those of you who like to do your shopping early), and we'll be celebrating with a blog hop.  

Here's my clucky card:



Thanks for stopping by today!  Tune in for more Prettie Previews and our big release hop on Wednesday!  I also have projects coming up this week from InStyle Stamps, 365 Cards, and a NEW DT debuting at the end of the week!  Stay tuned! 


3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! I love the theme and colors. Fabulous job on the card!

Alaine said...

Adorable. Love the layout here!

Jessie/knightrone said...

LOL....me likey!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...