The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 8, 2011

365 Cards - Day 39

TGIF!  Hope that everyone is off to a good start this Friday, and looking forward to the weekend.  I know I am!  Friday around here means a new challenge from 365 Cards, which is always so much fun!  This week our sponsor has been Heartsong Designs, such a lovely name for a company.  Pam's challenge for today is to make a card inspired by the sponsor.  Here is my card:




Isn't he the cutest lil' bird??  I just love him, as soon as I saw him I said "that's my image for the week!".  He just makes my heart SING!  My parents are big birders so this image just makes me smile.  On top of that, it makes me think of SPRING, which we so desperately need here.  On Sunday it's projected to be 73 degrees, so keep a good thought for us here in Wisconsin that we get there!  I am going to end up sinking back into the winter "blah's" if we don't! 


I hope you're inspired from the heart to play along with us, you can link up on the 365 Cards blog so we can all check out your creations.  Happy stamping!


4 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love the birdie...he is adorable! Wonderful pattern paper and embellishing! Fabulous job on the card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Your PP background is perfect for this set.

Looking at 80 degree's here in Northern Illinois for Sunday. Just don't want the storms they say are coming with the warm weather.

Chris said...

OMG, this is too too cute. I love all that blue.
came by to say hi and compliment your release card but found this instead. I win!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is SO pretty Jen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...