The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lots of Store News!!

Hello and Happy Friday! I am running behind in so I don't have a card for you today as planned, but stop back tomorrow because I'll have it done by then! In the meantime I wanted to share some great news and info from a couple of the stores I work with!

From Susana's Custom Art and Card Design - NEW PRODUCTS are hitting the store shelves as we speak, with much more to come!! Now in includes the new Ultra-Fine Flower Soft -- amazing for adding texture and color to smaller spaces. Also NEW Magic Mesh in 3 weaves - this is a revamped product that's thinner and much easier to work with. Will go through punches and works with die cuts too! Finally new SMOOCH colors are here, and the Smooch Spritz that goes along with them! On both the Smooch and the Ultra-Fine Flower Soft -- Susana has a DEAL, 8 for the price of 7 when you buy them as a set! It's there at the top of each category so check it out!

Also, please stop by the Little Paper Shop blog today to see the stamp set {Garden Gate}, which we are featuring this week. We could all use a little extra inspiration and eye candy, right?

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...