The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 8, 2009

LPSC19 - {Sweet} Colors

Helloooooo Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend! Today's card features {Sugar}, one of the newest releases from the {Little Paper Shop}. I am always up for a sweet treat, LOL so I had to pull this one out again for this week's COLOR challenge - keyword LPSC19. Here is my card:

As always, there is a prize for participating in LPS Monday!!! The random winner of this week's challenge will receive 2 free digi images of their choice. Worth the price of admission! You need to link your project to the post on the LPS blog to enter. Uploading keyword to all of our favorite forum sites is LPSC19 so we can find your project and leave some love! Be sure to visit the rest of the LPS designers today and see their creations {links on my left sidebar}, and I will see you back here tomorrow!

5 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card!! Love the colors and layout! You did an amazing job on it!

Julie said...

Jennifer, this is adorable! I LOVE the little bows on the lollipops! So cute and clever! :)

Julia said...

Cute!! Love it Jen : )

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is adorable, girlie! LOVE the sparkly lolli's ! YUMMY!

Bonnie said...

Very sweet Jenn! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...