The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

LPS Preview - {Katie Cupcake}

Happy Sunday! Still half the weekend to go, I hope you are enjoying yours! Today is extra-special since we have the first day of June previews for this month's {Little Paper Shop} release! We are so excited to be releasing two super-cute sets this month! Both sets will be released THIS Tuesday, June 16th and will be on sale for 10% off beginning on release day. This sale will last one week or while supplies last, so be sure to grab your new stamps while they're HOT! This first set is called {Katie Cupcake}. Isn't she a cutie?

I paired her with some Basic Grey Lime Rickey and this week's sketch over at Taylored Expressions (TECC72). I'm not usually a bright colors fan, but I thought she would look good with this paper and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to try this sketch.

I stamped Katie with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored her with Copic markers. The cupcake top is painted with Shimmerz. Lime Rickey patterned paper of course, with Night of Navy and Pink Passion cardstock. The custom brads are a SU build-a-brad (love this concept!!) and I added some beads I had in my stash as a last "sprinkle" over the top of the cupcake.

Be sure to head on over to the LPS blog today to check out the rest of the DT's adorable previews and also to join us in welcoming TWO new DT members! We are thrilled to announce that Heather Lee-Reppen and Janna Hull have accepted the invitation to our Design Team and can't wait to "WOW" you and show off their creative skillz with LPS!

Last but not least, as always with our LPS releases -- do you want to WIN this set? All you have to do is leave a comment over on the LPS blog for today's {Katie Cupcake} post and and one lucky winner will be chosen tomorrow via Random.org. Good luck!

8 people made my day!:

Bonnie said...

Oh I love this paper! and your brads match the icing! Fabulous!

Heather said...

The bright colors look great (I actually used that exact paper on a bday card I made yesterday). Your card turned out fabulous. Great job!

Danni said...

Love the bright, happy colors!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!!! The image is so cute! Love the bright colors...I think thy make the card!! Love the brads!! Great job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So cute!! Love the bright cheerful colors!!

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

She's so sweet and love the colors! This was such a fun release, wasn't it?

suzARTe said...

this is lovely. I love th bright happy colours

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...