The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

That Last September Project!

It's been a busy week - wow! (Personally, not even stamping if you can believe it). My mom is visiting for a long weekend and we have a lot of little projects planned. So I'll be pretty quiet until next week probably. But I have a few quick things to post first!


Last night I finished my final September project for FCD using my Clearly Cool acrylic set. This is a coaster desk frame made using the square, medium-weight 4x4 coasters. Not a lot of stamping on this one but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. That's a picture of the big fountain in Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy on the right. It is truly amazing (well, what part of Italy ISN'T, right?!). I thought it went well with the little Jolee's temple that I found to put on the left side - a pic of the Pantheon looked too much the same. Other supplies - Palette ink pads in New Canvas and Burnt Umber, Karen Foster metal embellishments, Stampin' Up cardstock in Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Cranberry Crisp. Designer Paper from Cosmo Cricket. Some organdy ribbon and the retired cranberry crisp stitched ribbon from Stampin' Up for the hinges. These little frames are so fun and easy to make - I need to do up a bunch for stuffers in Christmas goodie baskets!!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...