The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 21, 2007

So, A Girl Has New Rubbah....

...now what? Well, must stamp of course! I made these three SUPER FAST and easy cards using the cute, Cute CUTE Doodle Factory animal "Squirt" from Starving Artist Stamps. I love him! I need more of these little guys, they are so fun. I am lumping all these cards into one post since they're so similar.

I stamped him a bunch of times on Whisper White cardstock in Palette Noir ink - the bestest black ink ever. I get mine from my friend Kisa who is a TAC demo. Then I colored him in with Prisma alcohol markers.


The first card (above) is 4.25" square and also uses the Borders and Corners - Circle set from PaperTrey Ink and the Dots-Hollow Bubbles background stamp from FireCracker Designs by Pamela.

The next one is also 4.25" square. The "you rock" is punched out of a 1" circle of Whisper White (EK Success punch) and the circle on the front of the card is made with a 1-1/8" circle punch (also EK Success) so it's a little bigger. Then I just popped it on a dimensional on the inside of the card so it poked through. The "you rock" stamp came from Purple Onion Designs, they've got some fun images over there and this was actually a little freebie that was sent with my order - woo hoo! I can get a lot of use out of a stamp like that. I did the corners with the Prisma marker and the Stampin' Up! paper piercing template. I can't keep dots even to save my life so I use that little plastic template constantly!

This last card is a standard A2-size card, I just punched Mr. Squirt out with a 1-3/8" punch (I have the Stampin' Up! one) and layered onto coordinating circles punched with a 1-1/2" punch (EK Success). 7/8" organdy ribbon and the saying from the retired "Fun Phrases" from Stampin' Up! since it needed something there.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...