The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week #23: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

Are you ready for this week's TOO CUTENESS? We've got an ELEPHANT in the lineup now! Yayyyyy!


I've used Bella Bear Ladybug for my project - she's part of the last Too Cute release and I LOVE her. I went with a completely girly color scheme and look today for this sweet encouragement card. The sentiment is from Helga Hippo.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Catch the Bug Clean & Simple (1/3)
Crafter's Castle #32 AG (1/3)
Art Impressions Quick & Simple (1/3)
Creative Fingers - #191: AG (1/3)

QKR Stampede - #402: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations #173 AG (1/3)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 people made my day!:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Beautiful colouring
Claire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...