The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems - Week 19: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

Are you ready for this week's TOO CUTENESS? I was really, really feeling like some Distress Oxide playtime, so I created this fun winter background scene - sledding at sunset! I'm not a huge fan of winter, but I think I could get behind this activity ;)



I've used Waddy Penguin with Snowkite today. I had some fun with the color scheme, going for a nice bold sunset and coordinating accessories for Waddy. The sentiment is from Winnie Special Moments. The hills die cuts are popped up on different heights of foam tape so it looks like he's zooming right down the hill!

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Catch the Bug Clean & Simple (1/3)
Crafter's Castle #32 AG (1/3)
Art Impressions Quick & Simple (1/3)
Creative Fingers - #191: AG (1/3)

QKR Stampede - #402: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations #173 AG (1/3)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...