The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Imagine That Digistamp - September Challenge Link Up!

Good morning my dear stamping friends! I'm here today to share some inspiration for Imagine That Digistamp's "First Thursday" Challenge. That's right, the challenge is now monthly, on the ITD blog, complete with prizes!! The challenges start the first Thursday of each month and end on the last Tuesday before the new challenge begins. The theme is always Anything Goes. Click here for all the details. 

On the first and third Thursdays of each month, there will be a new inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog featuring the Design Team's projects. This is great to get your fix of ITDBK DT project postings! 



I was having some printer issues here at home, and this adorable coffee mug image was pre-printed in my ITDBK stash. Unfortunately I've now discovered it's been retired. Ugh. BUT, may I suggest one of these other adorable coffee-themed digital sets to add to your collection - COFFEE GOODNESS

My coffee-themed paper is from the awesome Coffee Break digital paper bundle (it was also in my stash - luckily!). The sentiment is from the Scallop Circle Sentiments bundle - this set is HUGE, you get over 40 images in both black and white AND color! 

I've used the gorgeous Fanciful Circles nested die set from Polkadoodles on the large circle layer. The wispy steam die cuts are a flourish die from MFT. 

Oh yes, and Hubby thinks he has the network problems fixed here for the computers and printers, so I'll have some more NEW inspiration for you soon! In the meantime, I think I need a pumpkin spice latte ;)

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread - #101: AG (3/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #113: AG (3/3)
QKR Stampede - #361: AG (3/3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1935: AG (3/3)
Get Creative - #84: AG (3/3)
A Bit More Time to Craft - #99: AG (3/3)
a2z Scrapbooking - September AG (3/5)
Happy Craft Challenge - September AG (3/3)
DL.Art Linky Challenge - September 5 (once per day)
Creatalicious - #170: AG (3/3)
Crafts Galore Encore - #67: AG (3/3)
Love to Craft - September AG (3/5)
Morgan's Art World - #9: AG (3/3)
Scribbles Designs - #80: Sentiment (3/3)
Sheepski Designs - #30: Dies/Punches (3/3)
Sweet Stampers - #35: Dies/Punches (3/3)
The Creative Crafters - #19: AG (3/3)
World Wide Open DT Challenge - #8: AG (3/3)
Your Scrapbook Place - September AG (3/3)
Tinker - Dream - #80: Sentiment (unlimited?)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - September (unlimited)
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - #9/September: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #9/September: AG (unlimited)


That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...