The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Polkadoodles - Winnie MerMazing: Passing Time

This weekend we are getting some much needed Vitamin SEA with the debut of the new Winnie Mer-Mazing Mermaid collection! Each of the 6 new digital stamps is available in black and white and/or color, and there's also an AMAZING VALUE big bundle that features all of the images, 6 coordinating digital papers, and 11 mermaid sentiments! You can see the big bundle HERE.

For my first project share today, I've used the image Passing Time. Isn't she darling?? Personally, I think checking out the shells and relaxing at the ocean is the perfect way to be passing the time!




Here's the full view of the card. I've paired her with a sentiment and one of the papers from the Big Bundle. It's a super value and I highly recommend it! The papers are so rich and vibrant - just gorgeous. 



I've colored the image with Copic markers, and added clear Wink of Stella here and there for a little extra fun. I went really funky and bold with the colors in her hair - I think it turned out pretty cool. If you're going to be a mermaid, you can pretty much rock any style you want, am I right?! ;) I've used the Fanciful Circles nested die set to cut out my main image. The layered paper flowers are all from Prima and the gem in the middle is from Eyelet Outlet. The dry embossing folders on the solid cardstock layers are both older Cuttlebug ones, and the scalloped oval is Sizzix. Washi tape in the way back is from Dollar Tree and the lace is from my stash. Tons and tons of foam squares on here to pop up each and every layer to a different height for texture and depth. 

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Artistic Inspirations - #215: AG (unlimited)

Crafting With An Attitude - #51: AG (3/3)
Aud Sentiments - #226: Feminine (3/5)
Crazy for Challenges - C4C483: Flowers (1/1)
Brown Sugar - #290: Flowers (1/2)
Simply Create Too - #149: AG (1/3)
Creative Knockouts - #297: Funny (2 of 2)
A2Z Scrapbooking - May 2019: Flowers (1 of 5)

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back a little later this afternoon with more mer-mazing inspiration. Sea you then!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

4 people made my day!:

Arlene said...

Such a cute card and fun colors. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

Michelle B. said...

hee hee, nice play on words! Beautiful coloring on such an adorable image. So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

Karen L K said...

Cute card with fun elements! Thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking.

Angela said...

Really cute card.♥ Thanks a lot for joining us at our Anything Goes Challenge by Simply Create Too Challenge
Good luck and hope to see you again.
Hugs and greetings Angela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...