The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 5, 2019

More Gina Marie Designs New Release Inspiration

TGIF stamping friends! I'm finally back after this crazy week is in my rearview - time to share some more inspiration featuring brand new dies from Gina Marie Designs! These released on April 1st and I have 3 more cards to share after this one! Yep, I was busy with these last weekend & before my vacation. The newest dies are Friendly Cat and Dog and Pretty Princess. Tonight I've got some Puppy Love for you!




You may not even believe it, buuuuuttttttt...NO COPIC MARKERS were used today! Second time this week! Whaaatt....?! These dies are so cute, fun and easy, I didn't need them. I stuck with the silhouette of our regal pup - along with this awesome sentiment. LOVE! Background is created from Distress Oxide Inks.<3 font="">

Supply list:

-Friendly Cat and Dog die set
-Tree Frame Die die set
-Wizard Potter stamp set
-Enamel dots
-Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads in Squeezed Lemonade, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot
-Distressed Edge Rectangles die set (Kat Scrappiness)
-Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
-Copic 0.1 mm Multiliner
-Mini MISTI
-Purple tape for creating moon
-Foam dots in varying thickness
-Neenah Solar White cardstock and Bazzill Basics grey cardstock
-Gemini Jr. die cut machine

I hope you enjoyed my project today! You can follow me on Instagram for all the latest projects in easy-to-see picture form. Follow Gina Marie Designs too while you're there! Thanks for stopping by!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...