The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 29, 2019

Aloha Friday #139: In the Garden

Good morning! Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #139: In the Garden, and this is our mid-inspiration week.


Today's card features an image from our sponsor, A Day for Daisies. This gorgeous image is called Flowers in my Garden. I printed her on Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their fast shipping and awesome service. Papers are American Crafts and Kaisercraft. Dies from Gina Marie Designs and Verve. 



Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link up your school creations over at Aloha Friday, and I hope you have an AWESOME day!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...