The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Imagine That Digistamp - Thursday Inspiration

Good morning my dear stamping friends! How about some COLD March Thursday inspiration?? I thought we were supposed to be getting warmer by now...

Today I have a new Design Team project to share with you from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. On Thursdays there's always a fun inspiration post on the Creative Playground blog, which is great to get your weekly fix of DT project postings! Today I'm sharing a slice of festive fun!


Did you also know that ITDBK has a brought back the year-round customer link up? If you create a new project using ITDBK images, and link up, there will be a random draw for every 15 entries for a gift certificate to the shop! Check out all the details at the Creative Playground HERE.  


Today I've used elements from 3 different sets to create this MEGA prehistoric scene! It was so much fun to get outside of the "box" with this card. I merged the Sabertooth kitten, trees, and volcano, and hand-colored them with Copics. The pterodactyl is the precolored version, and I fussy cut him out and made him 3D up in the sky. The small secondary sentiment is from Rubbernecker stamps' new Dinosaur set, I thought it went well with this scene. Frame die from Gina Marie, clouds done by hand with template.





That's it for me today! Be sure to check out the Creative Playground for more ITDBK inspiration.

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, this is just too cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...