The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Oddball Art Stamps October/November Challenge - Cemeteries

Welcome to the Oddball Art Stamps October/November Challenge! At Oddball Art Stamps, we have revamped how we do challenges, please stop over and read all about it HERE. There are still plenty of prizes up for grabs!! Check out my sweet Phoebe and her ghostly friends. They're not IN a cemetery *per se*, but they are the ghostests with the mostest, so I say it counts!


This is Phoebe & Friends Image No. 238. Colored with Copics OF COURSE. The sentiment panel is from a package of Halloween stickers and bits I got awhile back from Dollar Tree, hehe.

Thanks for stopping by today. You have lots of time to enter this month's challenge, so get creative!! 


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...