The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Imagine That Digis - Flamingo Christmas

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you're enjoying the weekend. Today I wanted to share another card that I've made as a Guest Design Team member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Question of the day - who has started on Christmas cards??


This image is called Flamingo Christmas. I used the pre-colored version on this card, along with one of the sheets of digital paper that comes with the kit. What a deal! Outlines and colored images, sentiments, and papers?? I LOVE having that option! OPTIONS! 

My parents live in Florida now, and my mom just loves this image, she wants her Christmas cards made from it this year! I guess I'm going to be busy...

Don't forget, in the ITDBK Facebook Group and on the Official Blog, you can get a companion set to this one, called Flamingo Dress Up for FREE if you link an "Anything Goes" card using any ITDBK image to the Link Up by September 1st.

You know you need it, and there's still time. So get craftin'!

That's it for me, be sure to check out the store, there are some great new Sports and School themed releases that just came out last week. You can check the left sidebar for the label "imagine that" to see all my projects from ITDBK. Have a great day!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...