The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Imagine That Digis - Grand Piano

Hello out there in blogland! Are you ready for the weekend? It can't get here soon enough for my tastes! :)

Today I'm sharing a card I made as a Guest Design Team member for January at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. This card was inspired by my sons, who have been in piano lessons for several years now and just love it. They have come SO far! It's such a perfect image, as soon as I saw it I knew I needed this one! Featuring Grand Piano by ITDBK.


Image printed out and colored with Copic markers. Paper is from Kaisercraft. Die cut is an old Spellbinders that I've still kept around. Foam tape and sequins to finish it off. Standard A2 sized card. I kept this versatile, it can be used for a man or a woman, for any occasion, just finish off the inside with greeting or sentiment of choice and viola! Gotta love projects that turn out like this!

That's it for me, be sure to check out the store, there are some great new releases for January (I shared some projects last week, and the images are right at the top on the main page for easy reference), and I'll be back soon with another card to share!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...