The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, October 31, 2015

JessicaLynnOriginal.com: Rock Lobster Brentwood Release Day!

Good morning! Happy Saturday stampers! Halloween....I can't believe it! Where did the month go?!

Today is a release day at JessicaLynnOriginal.com! We are featuring a new BRENTWOOD set! This is Brentwood in his lobster costume, just in time for Halloween! He could show up anywhere with this outfit, and who doesn't love the beach?? 
I hope you get some inspiration from the featured project today! My DT sisters have also been hard at work so make sure you pop by there blogs to see what they have created too!

Brentwood Rock Lobster is now available for purchase at the JessicaLynnOriginal.com store!

That's it for me! Have a great weekend lovelies, and stamp happy!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Another fabulous card Ginny x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...