Well, I am STILL glad it's Friday... ;) I have to run in to work for a little while today, and then if it warms up at all I think I'll take the kids swimming. Going to be ANOTHER day of running! What happened to my relaxing summer that I had planned??
Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #51: Christmas in July, and this is week #2. The second week is our mid-inspiration, so get the energy flowing again coming in to the weekend, and let's see some more great projects!! Get our your stamps and play along! Here is my project, featuring Lucy Boo's Christmas Package from our fantastic sponsor, Lacy Sunshine.
You know how much I love the Lacyes - SO much fun to color!! This little sweetie is just so perfect for a holiday card, I had to have her. Nothing too crazy with the layout, some Basic Grey papers, Cuttlebug embossing folder, this awesome new circle banner from Lil Inker (I'm so in love with the dies I got from them!!).
Here's the color inspiration start for my card today, from Inspired by Stamping. GORGEOUS!!
- Lacy Sunshine - Colour Your World (3 of 3)
- Sister Act Card Challenge - #114: Anything Goes
- Crafting From the Heart - #67: Anything Goes (#2 of 3)
- Inspiration Destination - #41: Anything Goes
- Art by Miran - #36: Anything Goes (2 of 3)
- 4 Crafty Chicks - #254: Christmas in July
- Art Impressions - #163: Christmas in July
- SSD - DTBST #289: Christmas in July
- DL ART - #160: Christmas in July
- Inspired by Stamping - #95: Color
- Penny's Papercrafty - #235: Anything Goes (2 of 3)
- Digi Chooseday - #27: Christmas in July
- Paper Shelter - #211: Holiday Time
- Polkadoodles - #28: Add Some Embossing (dry) (2 of 2)
- Crafting with an Attitude - #5: Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Crafting with Friends - #1 Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Creative Ladybirds - #5: Anything Goes (3 of 3)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes, twist of Christmas in July