The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Start of Summer SHOWCASE: Blog Hoppin' with JessicaLynnOriginal!

Good morning!! I hope your holiday weekend is off to a great beginning! 

Welcome to the Start of Summer Design Team Showcase Blog Hop created by the JessicaLynnOriginal.com June 2015 - January 2016 Design Team! Today we are featuring projects using the new Brentwood Owl's Summertime Fun digital stamp to showcase and introduce our members! This fun stamp captures that summer vacation or holiday feel, and can be used in so many ways. Put your feet up and grab a cool drink to sip as you travel along the hop, getting inspired by the different takes from each of our designers. If you are coming from Wiebke's blog, then you are in the right place!

I have been a huge fan of Brentwood for years, I was actually on the first ever JessicaLynnOriginal.com DT way back when. And now I'm so thrilled to be back!


So...enough about me...let's get to the real reason you are here - some Brentwood inspiration! Here is my release hop project:


Isn't he adorable? I had so much fun playing with him this week. Some of the details are a bit hard to see, here is a closeup of the main image panel:


You may not be able to tell, but that is REAL BEACH SAND under Brentwood's feet. Mhm! :) Just seeing it makes me happy - I love the beach. REAL beaches....the ocean. Kinda tough for me being landlocked...  I made the cloud background using a template. Brentwood is colored with Copics. Papers from BasicGrey (of course).

This card layout is a sketch - Viva la Verve for May, week #3. Here it is:


What's a hop without a PRIZE?!? Well, it's not a JessicaLynnOriginal.com hop, I can tell you that much. ;) Let me know what you think of my card, this new Brentwood digi, or maybe let me know your FAVORITE beach (in the comments below). Comment on each of the blogs along the hop and you will be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to the JessicaLynnOriginal.com store. After the hop Jessica will randomly select a winner and announce it on her blog on Sunday, May 24th.

Next up in the hop is Christina's blog, where she has more fantastic summer love to share with you. 

Thanks for visiting with us! If you get lost along the way, or a link doesn't work, click HERE to get the full listing and find your way. Happy stamping...and happy hopping! Good luck in the draw my friends :)

9 people made my day!:

Wombat said...

Glad to have you back, Jennifer! This card is great and I love that you used REAL sand. That is awesome! :)

Sharon said...

Great card - love the layout and papers you have used! Great to have you on the JLO DT!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card; love the sketch! Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

Bunny said...

He really is adorable. Love the coloring, the embossing and the button.

TeamMould said...

Love this.. glad you went with the button!! great job Jennifer!

BubblegumPaper said...

So fun. Love the colors you chose. Makes me want to head to the beach right now!

riliska said...

Such a cutie image ,well coloured and with a beautiful design paper.

Wiebke said...

Aww! I love the real sand on the beach and boy! These clouds are AWESOME! They look so beautiful!
Happy to be in a team with you :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...