The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Paper Pretties and 365 Colors!


TGIF people!  What a week.  We have begun the remodeling of our house after the dust finally settled from the move so today I need to get everything out of the kitchen because tonight the cabinets are coming down.  Wish me luck being without a kitchen for 3 weeks!  So that's the crazy & messy, but what is GOOD about today?  Well, it's time for another fantasmic color challenge from 365 Cards!  

A very soothing color combo for you to play with today!  Here is my creation. 365 Cards is sponsored this week by SK Digis, and she's offering a great prize of digital images from her shop!  Check out the details at 365 Cards!  Unfortunately I had technical difficulties in printing so I wasn't able to use the adorable image I had chosen :(.  Our new printer HATES cardstock, even the thin GP cardstock, and I could NOT get it to feed.  I need to have hubs take a look at it, he has gotten it working for me before.  Our little old cheapie inkjet never had an issue with cardstock, this new fancy one throws a fit every time I try.  Go figure.

So pinch hitting, this cute image is from Paper Pretties. The current PWC (PWC247) is getting PUNCHY.  So bust out those punches and have some fun!  You can check them out at the Paper Pretties Blog.  It's another chance for you to win!



Here is the official color swatch from 365 Cards:



That's it!  I hope I have inspired you on this Friday morning. :) Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping, don't forget to link up!  


2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

I luv how white cards POP!

Unknown said...

This card is stunning. The color combination is fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...