The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 30, 2012

365 Cards - Day 30

Hey stampy people!!!  It's Friday, Friday!  Thank goodness the week is over, and it's time for another GORGEOUS color scheme challenge from 365 Cards!


Here is the color combo:


LOVE love the purples in this!  And here is my card.  The sentiment is from a company I used to design for that is sadly, no longer in business - the Little Paper Shop.  Julia had such beautiful stamp sets, I kept all of mine and I still like to use them :)





Alright, that's Day 30 you guys!!  Happy stamping, don't forget to link up on the 365 Cards Blog so we can all see YOUR mad color skills! 


1 people made my day!:

Rose said...

LOVE it!!!
and the beads are awesome down the side :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...