The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

365 Cards - Day 235 and a PRETTIE BIRTHDAY!

It's Friday, Friday.  Yay!!  Are you ready for the weekend??  I am, as always.  :-)


Well I have a 2-for-1 post for you today - a new challenge AND a birthday celebration from Paper Pretties!!  Today is Heather's birthday, she's our wonderful owner and I can't think of a better person to celebrate!  I've known Heather for going on 5 years now, and she is amazing!  I am happy to call her a friend.  Have a wonderful day Heather!


Along with this awesome celebration, here's a fun challenge to jump start your creativity for the upcoming days from 365 Cards.  Day #235:  Seeing Spots.  Let's see three different polka dotted patterned papers on you cards today!  Have fun!




Stamps are from Paper Pretties (of course).  I love this quick and easy little sentiment!



Here is the order of the PRETTIE BIRTHDAY HOP in case you get lost along the way.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far!  Keep it rolling and visit Kristine!



9 people made my day!:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE these papers and sketch you followed. This is a MUST for me to save for future cards. Wonderful inspiration you gave me.

Heather said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Wonderful card. Love the dp!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love the color blocking! Great Card!

Michelle said...

All those dots look wonderful together and the dainty little butterflies set them off just right!
A Mighty Fortress Is Our God

Anonymous said...

I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.Cheap Postcards

Delia said...

Beautiful card!!!

Margaret said...

a lovely spotty, dotty card!!
Margaret :o)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute, Jen!! LOVE it!

juelmarie said...

hope your birthday was magical!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...