The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, February 8, 2010

LPSC54 - {In Love} with TESC99

Happy Monday out there!! How are we today?? I know I'm doing great and I have a fun project to share this morning! As you know Monday over here is all about the {Little Paper Shop}, and today we have a color challenge for you! My second-favorite type as you probably well know - here is the swatch {LPSC54}: And here is my project! Love love this color combo, I've used it tons in the past, and it's perfectly just in time for VALENTINE'S DAY (if you're into that sort of thing, heehee).

For this card, I started off by stamping this beautiful sentiment from the new set {
In Love} in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white and punched it out. I stamped the outline heart with Riding Hood Red ink and then cut the finished image out with Classic Circle Nestabilities, layered the scallops behind, and added silver Liquid Pearls on each scallop. The DP is from a DCWV stack of some sort.

When I saw the Taylored Expressions sketch for this week I knew it was just what I needed for this set. And since I truly am {
In Love} with it, I was more thrilled to get a chance to use it again this week. Here's the sketch (TESC99).

This is a Valentine card, so I'm also entering it in this week's The Pink Elephant challenge {TPE53}! Love the ideas those girls have. Can you believe they've been going for a year already?! Also, Cupcake Craft Challenge blog this week is Red & White all over {CCC77}, they are another new favorite of mine; you know I have my top 5 or 10 challenge blogs and both of these are up there!

Ok, and be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous color challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize -- stamps from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details on the LPS store blog this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them and do more stampin'!

See you tomorrow - hope everyone has a GREAT day!

9 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the images!!! Plus, it is beautifully embellishing. Awesome card!!

Amy said...

So pretty!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so pretty Jen. Love the bling around the heart panel and all that DP is the perfect touch. Love your card!!

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty Jennifer! I love that punch, it sets off the sentiment so perfectly!

Heather said...

Great job with that sketch. Beautiful card!

Allison Rankin said...

Love your paper and layout choices!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jennifer, what a gorgeous card. Fab image and great papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

Fabulous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors and great sketch!! Wonderful job!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...