Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prettie Girl Birthday Hop!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today we are blog hoppin' to celebrate a Prettie Birthday! It's Kristy's day! Happy birthday Kristy!

I just have a shortie post today because I am racing around to finish up Christmas. What happened to December?? Anyway, I created this birthday happy using the Happy Birthday Lamb set. So cute!! I also went with this week's Mojo Monday sketch (#117). You know I love the amazing Julee's sketches each week and this one is just classic! It fit right with what I wanted to create for today's birthday card so it was win-win!

Your last stop on today's hop is birthday girl Kristy! Make sure you leave her some love on her blog. I will see you back here later for Try it Out Tuesday, and tomorrow for a new Prettie Wednesday Challenge (and that surprise and *possible* sale I mentioned on Sunday!) We are busy! Stick with us!

Have a wonderful day - stay warm (hey, I live in Wisconsin).

11 people made my day!:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! Love the DP you have used! fab card!

StampOwl said...

Prettie card :)

Christi said...

This is wonderful! Love that dp!!

Kristy aka Kuttin Kards said...

This is adorable! I love it!! Thanks for making my day a special one!!

Jackie said...

Too cute! Love this little lamb!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet lamb!!! Cute card!

Lexie said...

Love your card so sweet!

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Very sweet with the lamb and the birdie holding the balloons! Pretty DP!

Danni said...

Adorable!

Julie Masse said...

Adorable!! :)

fischölkapseln said...

I have never seen such a nice birthday card. I really appreciate your creativity. I can say your friend will definitely be glad after getting this card. Thank you for sharing such a nice card with us.